10 WAYS TO STEP OUT OF COMFORT ZONES (PART 2)
How can you connect with others in an intimate way if you avoid being vulnerable?
How can you become more loving in your relationships if you avoid putting your pride aside and having those scary conversations?
How can you ever push into a new project, start a new business, pursue what you love … if you constantly put it off for fear of looking like a clown?
How can you learn anything if you look for certainty and avoid uncertainty? How exactly can you break out of your comfort zone? Here are 5 other ways to do just that:
- Ask questions: Be inquisitive. Open your eyes, open your minds to things you don’t necessarily know even exist.
- Keep growth goals: Keep track on the growth of your business. Learn credible strategies that would help your plans become a success.
- Open your arms to helping others: Take the time to help other people without expecting a reward or gratitude is definitely important in living an optimistic life. Only by giving are you able to receive more than you already have. Be kind. Step out of that comfort zone by reaching out with a helping hand.
- Take nothing for granted: I’ve learned a lot through suffering, as much as I have through success. And I’m grateful for the suffering the most. Suffering would lead you to a place where you would try to take nothing for granted. When you avoid taking your business and relationships for granted, it’s much harder to be complacent.
- Focus on the Fun: Enjoy the process of stepping outside your safe boundaries. Enjoy the fun of discovering things about yourself that you may not have been aware of previously.
A comfort zone is a beautiful place but nothing ever grows there. Outside of it is where the magic happens. Comfort zone is the great enemy of courage and confidence.
The hardest thing to do is leaving your comfort zone, but you have to let go of the life you’re familiar with and take the risk to live the life you dream about. Great things never come from comfort zones. Be stronger by taking that bold step today.