CHECK YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE
Read this in @officialarole voice and do the needful, your sex drives and performance can only be up to per if you’re healthy.
When was the last time you checked your blood pressure or do a thorough system/body check? Afraid of what you might find?
When was the last time you walked into a hospital (Not when you were ill o) but a time when you just strolled in to do a check-up?
Checking your blood pressure by yourselves is really easy, you can you the manual blood pressure cuff, or the automated pressure machine, or the blood pressure app.
The easiest way to measure blood pressure at home is to buy an automated blood pressure monitor with an upper arm cuff.
The instructions for use may vary with each machine and you should follow them carefully to ensure proper operation.
When checking blood pressure at home, it is important to remember:
- Manual cuffs come in different sizes depending on the size of the arm. Using the right size ensures the most accurate reading.
- The cuff should always sit directly on the bare skin.
- Take a few deep breaths and relax for up to 5 minutes before measuring blood pressure.
- Avoid talking during the test.
- Place the feet flat on the floor and sit up straight while measuring the blood pressure.
- Avoid checking blood pressure in a cold room.
- Support the arm as close to heart level as possible.
- Avoid smoking, drinking, and exercise for 30 minutes before taking blood pressure.
- Empty the bladder before taking a blood pressure test. A full bladder may give an incorrect blood pressure reading