FINDING YOUR HAPPY PLACE
Sometimes life generally, can get to you causing you to feel stressed, anxious or sad. While there are tons of reasons you should worry, there are tons of other reasons you should be happy, and how do you exactly come to this place called- A HAPPY PLACE?
Where is your happy place?
To find your happy place, first calm down from all of the noises around. You sometime think of a happy place as a physical place, and it is can most likely be that. Or taking a walk-in nature. Playing with your kids. Having conversations with friends, especially ones you are vulnerable with.
Some things you might need to look into so as to find your happy place:
- Not getting to work late.
- Understanding people’s emotions.
- Completing projects excellently and promptly.
- Putting limits to your to-do list.
Here are some ways to finding your happy place, and trust me, it works like magic:
- Surround yourself with beauty
- Share some laughs with friends.
- Get active. Do not stay lethargic
- Read inspiring books.
- Guard what you watch and listen to (using social media as a case study).
- Freshen up your look often.
- Engage in community/volunteer work.
- Set a big goal / plan for a set time.
- Travel to someplace new
- Guard yourself with good friends.
Find your safe spot and your happy place. Allow no one to penetrate your soul.
Leave a Comment